Saturday, March 5, 2011

My First Atlantia University

My daughter, M, and I carpooled with a fellow Buckston Canton member to the Winter session of the Altantia University held in Mineral, VA.  It was the first time for me at university and, although it was a very long day, it was lots of fun too.  These are the classes I took:
  • Making a Pilgrim's Bag - Cairistiona de Coueran
  • Youth - Kumihimo - Elwynne Liers
  • The Evolution of Blackletter in Germany - Livia Zanna
  • Vinework 101 - Livia Zanna
  • She's Got the (Hispano-Flemish) Look - Beatriz Aluares de la Oya
  • Hands on Gilding - Gwerfyl verch Aneirin & Merwenna de Rannowe
M took the same classes as myself except she took Youth Dancing while I was in the German Blackletter class.  She had a good time but was exhausted by the time we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment