Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The linen has arrived!

How crisp and nice it feels too!  The 5 oz is in the wash right now.  The 3.5 oz will get washed soon.

I finished the second sleeve on "T"'s gown this morning.  I looks good on her.... a bit loose but I meant to do that for growing room.  Now I just need to hem it and embroider the neckline.

Oh, I was so excited today to finally find a source for solid brass lacing rings!  I have been searching online for a week now with no luck.  I need them for "M"'s bodice on her dress and more projects in the future I am sure.  I found them at Renaissance Fabrics.  I also purchased some brass buttons, lacing and trim from here as well. The shopping cart wasn't working but I sent them an email with what I wanted and she is going to invoice me.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment